• Home
  • About me
  • Amazon Product
  • Laptop
  • Camera
  • Hot Deal

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

List of books by JK rowling author of the harry potter books

 This is a great book to cuddle up with in front of a fire. It's set in London, and not being from the UK, I didn't understand all the nuances of locations, but it didn't matter. I liked this book immensely. Great words, descriptions, and especially not "over-the-top" like so many new novelists tend to be. It didn't read at all like a first novel. No, it didn't have non-stop action; it was more cerebral. And rather refreshing to not have the main male character bedding the main female character. I can't go overboard on the praise without being a spoiler, so I will just say that I came back to Amazon to buy another Galbraith book and was saddened to see that not another exists yet. I will be on the lookout, however. A couple of minor editing problems.
By Chile ChiCa

No comments:

Post a Comment